Goods and Services Tax Brisbane
To fulfil the reporting obligations for GST-registered businesses, certain requirements must be met. If your GST turnover is less than $20 million, you need to submit your Business Activity Statement (BAS) quarterly. For a GST turnover greater than $20 million, monthly filing is required.
At Total Business Partners, we can assist your company in accurately completing BAS statements for reporting and payment of GST collected, claiming GST credits, and providing recommendations.Request a Consultation
Table of contents
- What is GST?
- Who must pay GST?
- Who should be registering for GST?
- Why do you need to hire an accountant?
- Why should you work with Total Business Partners for GST and taxation?
- How to get professional assistance with GST
- Mastering GST Compliance and Planning
- Our additional services
- News & Articles