Payroll Tax North Lakes
If you are an employer and pay taxable wages in Australia that exceed a certain threshold, you must register for payroll tax. Payroll tax rates vary by state and territory in Australia, so you must understand what your rate is. In Queensland, liability begins when wages reach $1.3 million per year.
Total Business Partners will make certain that you understand what you should be paying and when you should pay it. Furthermore, our accountants and bookkeepers make certain that our clients never pay more than they are required to.Request a Consultation
Table of contents
- What is payroll tax?
- What are ‘taxable wages’ for payroll tax?
- Corporation grouping for payroll tax
- Finding the right professional help with payroll tax
- Payroll tax audits and disputes: What you need to know
- Industry-specific issues for payroll tax
- Our additional services
- News & Articles